Wednesday, November 23, 2011
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Long time since I've posted, but have updated my jQuery numeric plugin for allowing only numbers in input boxes, fixing a couple of bugs and adding functionality (removing from input and allowing integers only). See code updates via GitHub, or download the latest stable version zipped. In the future might set it so you can restrict how many characters you can put after the decimal point (so could be useful for currency input).
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Only a minor code update: CssCompact: A WebHandler for shrinking CSS files (ASP.NET). Code I am developing will go on GitHub/SamWM at some point (already has my jQuery plugins and ASP code I wrote a while back).
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Like a slideshow you would do in Microsoft Office PowerPoint or OpenOffice Impress, you have to make sure not too much content is added to a slide, since any overflow is hidden. The keyboard or mouse can be used to navigate the S5 slideshow (although there are no context menu options).
Wednesday, September 09, 2009
- No server-side requirements
- Create custom themes with CSS
- Keyboard navigation
- Zoom images in & out
- Optional password protection
Sunday, September 06, 2009
Google Wave arrives on September 30th. On that day, Google will start sending out 100,000 invites to non-developers to its much-anticipated real-time communication platform. An interesting article '5 ways Google Wave could change the web' has been published over at Mashable.1. Wave-Powered Forums
2. Wave-powered Commenting System
3. Wave-Based Content Management System
4. Wave for Customer Support
5. Wave for Education
Read the full article over here
Saturday, September 05, 2009
Since there are directories all over the place for the Microsoft.NET Framework, I have decided to compile a list of some of the key ones used.
Compilers, GACUtil, ASP.NET Register IIS/SQL, Assemblies etc.
.NET 1.0: C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705
.NET 1.1: C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322
.NET 2.0: C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727
After 2.0, more directories were added, the build number was also omitted from the directory name. Some key utilities (for Global Assembly Cache (GAC), ASP.NET, Code Access Security Policy Tool (caspol.exe)) weren't part of future versions, so, as a result, .NET 2.0 is required by them.
.NET 3.0 uses .NET 2.0 compiler. New directories:
- C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation
- C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Workflow Foundation (only SQL scripts in here)
- C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation)
- C:\Program Files\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\v3.0 (for reference when compiling / developing)
- C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5 (compiler, WPF, MSBuild)
- C:\Program Files\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\v3.5 (for reference when compiling / developing)